Tax Accounting Manager
250 E. 5th St. #1900 Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Our client is a multi-national accounting firm.
They help companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Within the area of international tax, the goal of any organization should be to align global effective tax rate reduction and efficient global cash utilization with overall business strategy. Professionals in the international tax practice help multinational clients integrate tax planning into their overall business strategy and comply with both US and international regulatory requirements. Whether a company is engaged in a merger or acquisition, maintaining compliance with multi-jurisdictional business transactions, or streamlining multi-national supply chain, Company Tax's international tax professionals concentrate efforts on international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues.
Due to our broad reach and significant growth, our International Tax practice is currently looking to add Managers. Our International Tax Managers have in-depth, first-hand experience in a wide range of industries. They must be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs. In addition, they direct complex tax research, formulate tax-planning strategies and perform tax reviews. This position involves advising U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinating U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy. They are also responsible for supervising assignments by company Tax Consultants and seniors and will provide them with leadership, counseling and career guidance. They have proven extensive technical expertise and have developed their reputation within the International Tax profession.
- Four or more years of corporate tax experience, preferably with several focused on international taxation. We will invest by training and teaching international tax to high quality candidates with either corporate or partnership tax experience.
- Experience with other large accounting firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required
- Consulting and compliance experience is needed
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Excellent project management and presentation skills required
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Masters in Taxation, Masters in Accounting, or JD/LLM (with undergrad in business related field) required
- CPA preferred
- Some travel required
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/