Tax Accounting Manager
191 W Nationwide Blvd #500, Columbus, OH 43215 US
TAX MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER
Our client is a multi-national accounting firm.
They help companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Our tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs.
We are currently seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to join our Federal Tax practice in our Columbus OH office.
Responsibilities for Both:
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experiences
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Additional Responsibilities for Senior Manager:
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
- Team with other professionals to identify new marketplace opportunities and grow the tax practice
Qualifications for Both:
- Five years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; licensed CPA, J.D., or LL.M. (Please note that any candidate hired into this position that doesn’t currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Strong knowledge of FAS 109
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
Additional Qualifications for Senior Manager:
- Eight years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation and/or law firm
- Experience mentoring and counseling staff level team members
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/