Tax Manager - Senior Tax Manager - Remote OK
100 Witmer Rd Horsham, PA 19044 US
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact on your clients and the community? To enjoy a positive work culture where you can make a difference? We are committed to your personal and professional growth!
One of the largest accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the Greater Philadelphia area. The firm’s original vision remains a hallmark blending the high-level skills offered by international firms with a highly personalized level of service. We are looking ahead to the next 40 years and want you to be part of our success story.
Building the best team in the marketplace and rendering world-class service to our clients are cornerstones of our success. We know our clients have many choices in service providers, and we work hard every day to justify their choice of our firm.
We have a large and experienced tax department comprised of tax specialists with international firm and Fortune 500 company experience. Our knowledgeable professionals are dedicated to providing sophisticated, yet practical solutions to our clients’ tax concerns with a view toward reducing their overall tax burden.
Our Tax Strategies practice has been designed to service a broad range of clientele, from emerging small businesses to large multinational public companies, as well as the private individual. This position will fill a key role as the firm responds to the dynamic market opportunities available to its Tax practice.
Tax Managers are given a wide variety of diversified Tax assignments under the supervision of talented CPAs. You will have the opportunity to work with business owners in a variety of industries and learn directly from leaders in our firm.
- Develop and manage a positive working relationship with clients as well as professional staff in our Audit & Accounting, Tax Strategies, Human Capital Resources, and Technology Solutions practices.
- Coordinate concurrent tax projects with some of the area’s leading companies, including addressing significant accounting matters, preparing client deliverables, scheduling other team members, mentoring staff, and helping us implement new processes to ensure that we remain in a leadership position in our market.
- Help grow our client base – play a critical role in one of the specialized industry groups, develop a productive personal network, and identify new business opportunities
- Perform efficient, accurate, complete and timely review of clients’ tax returns, as well as planning and research.
- Review of tax provisions on audit and review engagements.
- Make decisions on all but the most unusual tax situations.
- 8-10 years of recent tax experience in public accounting. CPA a Must. Demonstrate a working knowledge of Internal Revenue Code & Regulations, proven progression in tax return complexity, scope and research. Some experience representing clients before tax authorities helpful
- Strong commitment to excellence, client service and professional growth
- The ability to manage multiple tax projects and clients
- Ability to develop/train staff and build teams, including assistance with overall firm training.
- Possess a positive attitude, good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Be a team player and motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of computers and computer tax preparation, tax research, and tax planning software programs
- A strong ability to understand the “big picture” quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize analysis / output among many competing tasks