1230 Peachtree St. N.E. Atlanta, GA 30309 US
A nationally recognized CPA and advisory firm that was the ONLY firm recognized by Accounting Today in 2015 as both a “growth pacesetter” and a “best firm to work for”.
Our professionals help design and implement long-term strategies to preserve and grow our clients' financial resources through tax, accounting, assurance and comprehensive business advisory services.
The Tax Manager in the Family Wealth Services group is responsible for providing tax consulting and compliance services to our clients. This includes delivering income, estate, and gift tax planning strategies to the high net worth market. The client base is primarily comprised of owners of closely held businesses and other high net worth individuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the efforts of client services teams on client engagements – plan, execute, direct, and complete tax projects.
- Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients – design, and implement tax-planning strategies for clients and manage to budget.
- Provide tax planning and consulting to our firm’s high net worth clients for estate, gift, and trust taxation, as well as individual income taxes. Interact closely with client’s advisors such as attorneys and financial asset managers.
- Develop a project vision and set challenging personal and client service team goals.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA or JD required.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive tax consulting experience in family wealth planning or a related area in public accounting or consulting.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology.
- Strong experience with Individual Taxation (high net worth of $10M +)
- Experience in Trust & Estate planning and Family Office services
- Experience with family limited partnerships and operating partnerships