11150 W. Olympic Boulevard Suite 1000 Los Angeles, CA 90064 US
Well-established medium sized West LA Firm with excellent benefits has an immediate opening for a full time Tax Manager. Our firm’s recent growth has created the opportunity to add a tax manager. If you are a tax manager, or a senior who is ready to move up, please submit your resume. If your ultimate goal is to become a partner, this might be the right opportunity for you!
With a diverse client base, we have real estate partnerships, manufacturing clients, entertainment industry clients and high net worth individuals. All of this means you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and grow as a manager.
- 5+ years’ of experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with individual, partnership, non-profit, trust, corporation and S corporation tax returns, of various complexities
- Experience with multi-state individual and business tax returns.
- CPA strongly preferred
- Able to review tax returns and identify issues
We offer a flexible work environment, and work to foster an environment where employees feel valued and respected. We have an excellent benefits package, in addition to offering competitive salaries as well as tax season and year-end bonuses. These benefits include medical, vision, and other optional insurance plans. We also have 401 (K), paid personal time off, continuing education and CPA licensing support.
If this sounds like a workplace where you would thrive, please send your resume with salary requirements.