465 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104 US
Our client, a rapidly growing full service CPA firm with multiple offices in California.
They provide accounting, payroll, auditing, tax and consulting services to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations.
We are seeking a Tax Manager to join their team in the San Francisco office
The Tax Manager is responsible for the delivery of a full range of tax services for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries.
Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise; providing primary and secondary review of complex tax returns; developing and managing staff; and working closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities. The Tax Manager is responsible for an assigned group of clients.
The minimum qualifications for Tax Manager are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, preferably with a major in Accounting or its equivalent, must be a CPA; Master of Taxation degree a plus
- 5 to 8+ years’ experience in the tax practices of large public accounting firms
- Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
- Ability to review federal and state tax provisions, footnotes and disclosures
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple client engagements
- The ability to supervise staff associated with tax engagements, including review of returns prepared by staff, and mentoring and training of staff
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, familiarity with ProSystem Tax, ProSystem Fixed Assets and ProSystem Trial Balance software a plus
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/