Tax Manager with Tax Partner Track
790 E. Colorado Boulevard, Suite 600 Pasadena, CA 91101 US
Our client is a full service accounting, auditing and financial services firm located in Pasadena and Woodland Hills in California, they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced tax manager to be part of our growing team.
The firm focuses on services to closely held companies in traditional tax, accounting, auditing, and related consulting areas. Ranked in the top 50 largest accounting firm in the LABJ’s Book of Lists, and on The Best Places to Work List, our focus is recognizing opportunities and creating value for our clients by equipping them with the tools to make better business and financial decisions for the future.
As trusted advisors, our clients depend on us to provide timely information, innovative solutions and result-driven teamwork to ensure success.
Their compensation and benefits packages are very competitive. We believe in paying whatever it takes to get the best and the brightest professionals.
Description, Responsibilities & Requirements
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be an active leader in our Tax Practice.
- B.S. degree with emphasis in Accounting
- 6+ years of recent Public Accounting experience
- Strong Computer and Communication skills
- Client Management skills
- Proficient reviewing corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary and other returns
- An ability to work within a team framework
- An ability to multi-task
- Strong Practice Development skills
- Strong Mentoring skills
- MT/MBT degree (or in process) is a plus
- Experience in a wide variety of industries
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview. You can also apply directly this and other openings on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/