Tax Senior Accountant
11150 W. Olympic Boulevard Suite 1000 Los Angeles, CA 90064
Established West LA CPA firm has an immediate opening for a full time senior accountant with at least 3 years of experience to assist with tax preparation and planning.
We offer a flexible work environment. In addition to offering competitive salaries and bonuses, our excellent benefits package includes 401(k), paid personal time off and medical, vision, and other optional insurance plans. We also provide continuing education and CPA licensing support. We have a fully stocked kitchen including snacks, fruit, breakfast and lunch items, as well as special items like ice cream and many types of beverages. We want our employees to have the “ comforts of home” while they work in an environment where employees feel valued and respected.
All of this means you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and grow. If this sounds like a workplace where you would thrive, please send your resume with salary requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, trust and estate tax returns
- Generate financial reports using QuickBooks
- Make adjusting journal entries for client bookkeeping including adjusting schedules and reclassifying expenses
- Tax planning and consulting
Skills and Requirements:
- CPA certificate preferred but not necessary
- Proficiency in use of computer tax preparation using CCH Prosystem, tax research and tax planning software programs.
- Must be able to efficiently use QuickBooks and common office software including Excel, Outlook, Word
- At least three years of experience in public accounting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
Applicants that do not meet all qualifications may still apply and be considered for other positions.