1515 River Park Drive Suite 150 Sacramento, CA 95815 US
Full service CPA firm in Sacramento is looking for an experienced Tax Senior to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant to pursue career growth with a clear path to management while still maintaining a great work life balance compared to the larger firms in the region.
The Tax Senior is expected to perform most tax procedures with minimal supervision and work well with the tax team through completion of the engagements. The right candidate will be able to assist the accounting and audit departments when needed, work at client locations, and put in the hours required to get assignments completed.
Our firm offers great work-life balance, competitive benefits (including a flexible schedule) and a family-friendly work environment. Salary dependent on experience.
- B.S. degree in Accounting; Master’s in Taxation preferred
- 3-6 years’ experience in a tax role in public accounting
- CPA license required
- Strong computer skills, proficient Microsoft Office Applications; experience with Lacerte
- Technical ability reflective of experience
- Self-motivated and ability to work within a team framework
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must live in the Sacramento region
- Dependable transportation to travel to and from clients as needed in the Sacramento Metro Area
- Preparing, reviewing and tax planning for individuals, businesses and fiduciaries.
- Conduct tax research, experience with Checkpoint is a plus
- Preparation of compiled financial statements
- Focusing on engagement management and operational excellence
- Engaging in business development opportunities with industry team members and achieve appropriate business development goals
- Assist partners and manager in resolving client needs in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Prepare other accounting, auditing, and tax duties as needed as assigned by partners