Tax Staff Accountant
5800 Stanford Ranch Road Ste. 220 Rockliin, CA 95765 US
Staff Tax Accountant
Our client is a well established and continuing to grow located in Rocklin, CA.
We are seeking a passionate, technically proficient, problem solving Staff Accountant to join our team.
We offer a wide variety of tax, consulting, and bookkeeping services to our individual and business clients.
Applicant should be passionate about tax and customer service and be ready to take on challenges with a can do/will do attitude.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Proven technical proficiency in preparing individual, business and partnership tax returns
- Experience with software applications, such as Lacerte, Quickbooks, Office Tools or eqivalents
- Self starter with confidence to address new challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about the success of our clients
- Prepare Federal and State(s) tax returns for individual, businesses and partnerships
- Manage and/or review clients books and communicated the period results and potential strategies.
- Payroll processing, sales tax, 1099's, property tax reports
- Address and resolve IRS issues with or for clients
- Prepare compilation for clients
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatile, flexible and willing to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Public Accounting and Tax: 1 year