Tax Staff Associate
12221 Merit Drive Dallas, TX 75251 US
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CPA preferred. Not required.
- 1-3 years of tax experience including 1040 preparation.
- Strong organizational, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive working relationship with clients and coworkers.
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail throughout the tax preparation process.
- Exhibit an ability to communicate effectively with staff and supervisors (both verbal and written).
- Organize and prepare tax returns for individuals.
- Understands complex tax issues and the application to client situations and transactions.
- Prepare and deliver timely a high-quality work product.
- Provide support for and participate in tax planning and tax research for complex tax issues.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including many work/life balance benefits designed to help our employees balance their work and their interests outside the office. In addition, we strive to provide and maintain a positive work environment where each employee feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.