25220 Hancock Ave., Ste #400 Murrieta, CA 92562 US
Rapidly-growing CPA firm in Temecula Valley is currently looking for a Tax Supervisor.
We are a full-service firm that offers a wide variety of accounting, tax, audit, and business advisory services. We offer solutions to clients in the corporate, individual, nonprofit, partnership/LLC and trust tax areas. Through our commitment to quality and client service, we have developed a large base of more than 1,200 tax clients. We believe our success is due in large part to an added emphasis on customer service. We take the time to understand each client's unique situation before developing a tax strategy.
The right candidate will work closely with our tax partners to supervise both our tax and accounting services departments. The Supervisor will be active in the community and demonstrate an aptitude in establishing relationships within the local community that will lead to attaining clients and firm growth.
The Supervisor position will offer an opportunity for growth and advancement into a partnership opportunity with the firm.
- Licensed California CPA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in public accounting with an emphasis on tax and accounting services.
- Prior Tax Supervisor experience a must
- Excellent verbal ad writing skills
- Proficient in tax and accounting software (Lacerte, QuickBooks)Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)Ability to work closely with clients, staff, and partner team
- Superior project management skills
Offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental benefits and a retirement plan.
Tax Accounting: 5 years (Required)
Public Accounting: 5 years (Required)
How many years of Lacerte and QuickBooks experience do you have