100 N. Brand Blvd Suite 323 Glendale, CA 91203
The Treasury team plays a critical role in our company serving as the gateway to our Client’ s fund flows. We are looking for a reliable, process oriented individual with a high attention to detail and time management skills. We are looking for someone who can both collaborate within our global team structure and independently complete daily assignments. Please continue reading if you remain professional under pressure.
This is an opportunity to further your professional development and skillset as you will be exposed to critical functions and relationships, and interface with all levels of our organization including our Managing Directors and Founders.
Below is a list of responsibilities and learning opportunities. Training is a combination of structured and on-the-job learning.
- Organize and prioritize company-wide incoming client payment requests
- Collaborate with other departments and global offices within the Company
- Prepare client payments
- Review client payments
- Maintain client payment status
- Correspond with our clients in writing and on the phone
- Assist with the maintenance, development and implementation of systems and databases related to the Treasury function
- Additional opportunities to support the company and grow
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Proven experience in banking, financing or back office record keeping highly desired
- Knowledge of bank payment systems preferred
- Knowledge of an alternative investment industry preferred
- Required working knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
- Strong written and verbal communication skill